Geofence labels allow your to organize and filter geofences to generate reports tailored to your needs. You can add one or more labels to any geofence in the geofence view.
Adding geofence labels
- Select Geofences on the main menu.
- Use the Geofence Search field to find the geofence you want.
- Click to open the geofence view.
- In the Labels field, click Select labels and select from the existing list of labels. You can also type into the field to create a new label and click Add... to add the new label.
- Repeat the above step to add additional labels.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes.
For information on how to generate reports, go to the product documentation in the Radar Dashboard.
- Log in to the Radar Dashboard.
- Select Documentation on the main menu.
- Enter "reports" in the search field.